Safe Stamper Camera, certify video recordings from your mobile device
You probably know Safe Stamper Photo, the certification app that we released by the end of 2016 and became part of the Safe Stamper family. In case you haven’t used it yet, this app serves to take photos and certify the exact date, time, and coordinates from which they were taken.
Thanks to your opinions and comments since the release, we have confirmed its usefulness in a wide variety of situations, from accidents to plagiarism. And we’ve also realized that there was something missing.
That’s why we’re launching a new version, with a new name: Safe Stamper Camera. The name change has a reason, and it’s that you can use it to take more than photos now. The app also allows recording videos from your mobile device, using the same technology for the geolocation and timestamp certification.
How does it work?
- Firstly, download the app from Google Play if you’re using an Android device, or from the Apple Store if you’re an iOS user (you’ll find the links again at the bottom of this article).
- Log in using your email address and password. Your Safe Stamper account data are the same of your Safe Creative account, but if this is the first time that you use Safe Stamper you need to log in on the website at least once. Go to the Safe Stamper website now and log in to activate your user, or you won’t be able to access the app.
- Choose if you want to take a picture or record a video. If it’s your first time, the app will ask you for the necessary permissions to do so.
- The interface is the same as in any other camera app.
- Click on the red button (bottom-right) to take the photo or start recording.
- On the bottom left you’ll see a small map where you can check if the geolocation is working correctly.
- You can zoom in or out by spreading or joining your fingers on the screen.
- You can switch to selfie mode clicking on the symbol on the upper right corner.
- Every time you use the Safe Stamper app, you will generate a certificate. It will include a copy of the photo or video, the coordinates from your device’s geolocation system, SafeStamper’s electronic signature, and the corresponding timestamp.
You can check or download your certificates again at any time, directly from the app or at the Safe Stamper website. For further information, here’s a sample certificate with a photo.
Video certificates will be automatically saved on your device, and they’ll be uploaded to your account on the cloud as soon as you’re connected to a WiFi network. Or any other type of network if you specify so in “Settings”.
Try it now
Safe Stamper Camera is available to download for free on Google Play and at the Apple Store.(1)
(1) For mobile devices using Android 4.0 or higher, or iOS 8.2 or higher.